Initiative informationRecommendations :
- Country/ RegionSouth Africa
- FundingEURO 125 000
- Duration7 month(s)
About this initiative
Addressing Global Imperatives:
WHC is currently installing 1000 Water Leak-Less Valves in South Africa, City Of Tshwane. This is post successful pilot projects with The City Of Johannesburg, Department of Infrastructure Development. The Leak-Less Valves will save 2 Million liters of water and save money for the Municipality / Government.
– Job Creation – 26 Jobs so far
– Skills Development – 30 Candidates trained
– Skills Transfer – Disabled people trained as well for assembling.
– Advancement of the country’s landscape – New Saving innovation with large life expectancy.
– Saving Water for the Globe – Contributing Positively to the water crises the world is facing.
– Saving Goverment Money (we can save the (R7.2 billion) SA Goverment writes off each year due to toilet leaks.
Key performance indicators & progress of initiative